This document constitutes the implementation of the information policy of JAAQOB HOLDING Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw towards the users of the website in the domain https://jaaqob.com/ (the “Service”) and other persons establishing contacts with the Administrator, undertaking cooperation or cooperating with him/her, in all aspects of personal data processing and protection. We attach great importance to the protection, collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
- Information concerning the Administrator and the collection of personal data
- The Administrator within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the Regulation) with regard to your personal data is JAAQOB HOLDING Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-124), at Rondo ONZ 1, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000755562, holding NIP 5252768602, REGON 381672000, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter the Administrator).
- The Administrator shall process the personal data provided by you in order to properly perform the concluded agreements, to present an offer, to establish business cooperation or conclude an agreement, to establish other cooperation or business talks and related contacts, accounting and financial reporting, proper operation of the Website and use of its functions, as well as to assert claims. Moreover, the Administrator processes data necessary for contact, including via a contact form, communication, including submitting and accepting offers, answering questions, and settling matters for which you contact us, sending commercial information, concluding and performing a contract, including contracts for electronically delivered services, making use of the Administrator’s services and offer, maintaining or establishing trade and/or business contacts.
For the above purposes the Administrator collects respectively your personal data such as: name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and possibly company name, NIP, bank account number, company address, billing address. The provision of these personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, and their processing takes place pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. For the above purposes, the data contained in the correspondence, including e-mail, sent in the contact form, as well as given or provided in the course of commercial and/or business contacts, e.g. in the case of exchanging business cards, may also be processed.
4. The Administrator collects and processes your personal data also for marketing purposes. The Administrator processes personal data for marketing purposes only with your consent, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary and is at the discretion of the person concerned, and their processing by the Administrator depends on obtaining their consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. More on the conditions for granting and withdrawing consent in section 3 of this policy.
5. The Administrator processes the personal data provided by you in the contact form in order to implement the service provided electronically – contact form. For this purpose the Administrator collects your personal data such as: name and surname, company name, e-mail address, telephone number. The provision of an e-mail address is necessary to respond to an enquiry submitted via the contact form by e-mail, and in the case of your request for telephone contact, it is also necessary to provide a telephone number. The processing takes place on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation.
Rights of the data subject
1. You have the right to obtain from the Administrator confirmation as to whether or not the Administrator is processing your personal data, the right to request access to such data and the right to obtain from the Administrator information concerning the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data processed, information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are disclosed, the intended period of storage of the personal data, the source of the data in the case where they have not been collected from the data subject, and information as to whether the Administrator makes automated decisions with regard to the data subject, including, but not limited to, on the basis of profiling. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the data.
2. In addition, you have the right to request rectification of personal data, the right to request erasure of personal data, the right to request restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to processing. You may exercise these rights:
2. 1 with regard to a request for rectification: when your data is incorrect or incomplete;
2. 2. with regard to a request for erasure of data: when your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Controller; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; your data should be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation or your data were collected in connection with the offering of information society services;
2. 3. with regard to a request for restriction of data processing: if your data are incorrect – you may request the restriction of their processing for a period allowing the Administrator to verify their correctness; the processing of your data is unlawful, but you do not want them to be deleted; your data will no longer be necessary for the Administrator, but you will need them in order to establish, assert or defend your claims; or you have raised an objection to the processing of your data – until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds for the objection;
2.4. with regard to a request for data portability: where the processing of your data is based on your consent or on a contract and where the processing is carried out by automated means;
2.5. with regard to the right to object: where the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest and the objection is justified on account of your particular situation, and where your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
2.3 You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the Regulation.
2.4 The security procedures in place mean that we may ask for proof of identity before exercising your rights.
Consent to processing of personal data
1. If the Administrator processes personal data that are not necessary for the performance of the service, the provision of such data by you is always voluntary, subject to your prior consent to the processing of the data provided.
2. Your consent is given after you have read this policy by ticking the appropriate box. In this case, you consent to the collection and processing by the Administrator of the personal data you have provided for the purpose expressly indicated in your consent. Your consent may also be given in other explicit ways.
3. You may withdraw your consent at any time, in the same way that you provided your consent, i.e. by unchecking the relevant box or by any other appropriate means. In addition, you may withdraw your consent by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to the Administrator in the manner indicated in section 6 of this policy.
4. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. Information on recipients / categories of recipients of personal data
5.1 The Administrator also makes partial use of external service providers who process personal data on behalf of the Administrator, e.g. hosting providers, email service providers, providers of accounting, mailing, marketing, or legal services, as well as virtual office service providers. However, the transfer of data may only serve to provide their service. The Administrator shall only use the services of such entities that provide sufficient guarantees for the protection of the rights of the data subjects. The processing of personal data by these entities, if the entrustment of personal data processing takes place, is carried out on the basis of written agreements concluded with the Administrator. These entities shall comply with the Administrator’s guidelines and shall be subject to audits conducted by the Administrator.
5.2 As a rule, your data is not transferred within the EEA. However, in connection with the Administrator’s use of Google’s services, data may be transferred outside the EEA, but only with the guarantee that an appropriate level of protection, e.g. resulting from standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, is ensured.
Personal data security
1. The Administrator shall process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation, including the application of appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and appropriate confidentiality and integrity of personal data, including protection against unauthorised access, unauthorised modification, disclosure or destruction of such data.
1. All requests, demands, notifications, enquiries relating to the processing of personal data, can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: JAAQOB HOLDING Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with registered office in Warsaw (00-124) Warsaw, Rondo ONZ 1.